Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers).
1. Where is located “Add Voice” button?
2. I have recorded a voice message, listened it and I want to rewrite the end of this message.
Can I do this if the record dialog is not closed yet?
3. The mail server of my recipient does not accept the mail with attached media files.
What can I do?
4. How to buy Email plus Voice for MS Outlook?
1. The button “Add Voice” located in:
MS Outlook 2000-2003 – on separate toolbar in message window (see picture below)
MS Outlook 2007– on «Add-ins» tab in message window (see picture below)
2. Play the message up to required position from which the recording should be continued. Press "Pause" button. Then press
"Record" button - the recording starts from position where the playing has been paused
3. You can add the file with voice to the Zip archive. To do this, check “Zip the file” checkbox.
Your voice message will be attached to the email as zip-archive.
4. How to buy Email plus Voice for MS Outlook you can read here